18 Funny Images That'll Make You Laugh So Hard You'll Cry
Do you need a little pick-me-up? These hilarious pictures should do the trick.
1. Learning about glass doors is an important stage of development.Zeppfeed
Unfortunately, this little girl had to grow up the hard way.
2. If the kitties can chill on the deck, why not a young buck?crhuntington/Reddit
Save us a seat!
3. That's one way to keep your juice upright.Zeppfeed
Don't try this if your bikini top isn't really tight.
4. Speaking of tank tops, Twitter user @baddiewinkle knows how to party.afrasiab_blog/Reddit
Why not hang out at Hooters? She's earned it.
5. You know who apparently does not know how to party? Justin Bieber.Zeppfeed
We can't tell exactly what's going on in this party pic, but whatever it is, the Biebs looks pretty darn uncomfortable.
6. You know all those stories about people getting fired for writing mean things on receipts?SeleneGillham97/Reddit
This is the exact opposite.
7. Here's what happens when pilots spend all their time learning to do sky-writing.Zeppfeed
Don't neglect the basics!
8. Why shouldn't big bearded dudes get to bask in a little glamour?igmasti/Reddit
You can tell these people are related.
9. Don't forget to rename your router.Detective51/Reddit
You have a captive audience in all the people who are looking for a Wi-Fi signal to "borrow" for a while.
10. Now this is hard-hitting journalism!Zeppfeed
If FOX News were like this, we'd watch all the time.
11. It's nice to see that some people still care about the integrity of their work.UrgentWay/Reddit
That said, we can't imagine this guy's foreman was happy with his efficiency.
12. You know how disappointing it is to drop your ice cream cone on a hot summer's day?Zeppfeed
It's even worse when some entitled bird plucks it out of your hand.
13. Comic-Con is officially the best thing in the world.kokakol/Reddit
You may think these guys look funny, but don't tangle with them in the street.
14. Thanks to advances in medical science, a guy put a baby's jacket on his head.tommuller13/Reddit
Just kidding. That has nothing to do with medical science.
15. You asked for "full service."abegail9876/Reddit
How do we know this isn't just a cover-up, and Tom gobbled up the stick of butter himself?
16. You think your selfie is cute?Pavelski11/Reddit
You haven't seen a cute selfie until you've seen a selfie with a camel.
17. Horses will work in a pinch.rehanjawaid/Reddit
Why does that pose look so familiar? Oh yeah, it's because of human women and Instagram.
18.That's the way to deliver a bill.HLJ13/Reddit
Someone should tell the IRS.