15 Funny Facts Of Life That No One Can Deny
How many of these goofy truths about life can you attest to?
1. Cheese is unexplainable.Reddit via salomont
Cheese doesn't seem to follow the laws of science! Why does cheese age for several years and only get better, while in the refrigerator, it turns moldy in no time? Is it us or is it the cheese?
2. Our favorite heroes are those who give us free food.theCHIVE
Free food samples are the best things to be handed out, besides money and candy. The sweet old ladies who work to keep us stuffed with small pieces of bacon bits and tuna salad are the heroes of the grocery store!
3. There's always that spot where we lose stuff.Reddit via jrx04
We all have those spots where things go missing. Pocket change is the sneakiest thing to ever put in loose shorts. It is almost guaranteed that you will lose spare change under your car seat every time you sit down.
4. Adulthood is not as fantastic as we had hoped.Imgur via Patgtc
This is so true! When you were a kid, the most exciting thing to find in the sink was a toy you forgot you had. Poor Ken doll, we thought you drowned weeks ago...
5. Guys and gals like different things.Reddit via weredo911
What types of things do men and women have in common? Not much... Let's just say boys will be boys with their big toys, and girls will be girls with their hair up in curls.
6. Why do these books keep coming out?Reddit via redditmason
Who is writing all these depressing books about love, loss, and those who are eternally somber? Can't we get a relaxing story every once in a while? Like, we want to read a book where no one dies and everyone pays each other compliments.
7. There will always be "those" types of people.Instagram via @unemployed_professors
Those who are clever will overcome, and those who are dumb are simply dumb. It kind of sounds a little poetic, doesn't it? Who knew memes and facts of life could be so jam-packed with literary fun.
8. The McDonald's "M" is actually a graph.Reddit via snapple147
This is so funny! Enjoyment for McDonald's can only be described by this hilarious graph; one day it's up, the next day it has hit rock bottom.
9. This is the worst thing in the kitchen.Reddit via foodrunner464
Who invited this plastic wrap? The inventor of plastic wrap should be wrapped up in this stuff and never let out! Aluminum foil is our only friend in the kitchen.
10. Some foods are not fun to eat.Reddit via Ellecktra
Seriously though! Who poured a bag of chocolate candies into a bigger bag of mixed nuts and dried chips? This is an outrage!
11. Salt and pepper can go a long way.theCHIVE
Salt and pepper are truly the only things you need in the kitchen. What tastes good on eggs? Salt and pepper! What tastes good on fries? Salt and pepper! You get the point.
12. Convenience is a myth.Reddit via 007ginger
Does UPS ever deliver anything correctly on their first try? Do they purposely make it impossible for anyone to receive a package on the day it's due? So many good questions need to be answered.
13. Truth can be found in the most unexpected places.theCHIVE
You will get a lot of good advice as you get older, but most of the advice you get will be terrible. Take most people's advice with a grain of salt. Although not cooking bacon naked is truly one of those pieces of advice that's worth remembering.
14. Hotel hallways make you run super fast.Reddit via xNiNjA013
We can't figure it out, but do you remember running down a hotel hallway as a kid? You feel like you are running a million miles per hour! Is it the pent-up energy from a long car ride, or is it the fact that you're excited to get your own bed by the window?
15. The rain is not fun when you wear glasses.Reddit via Tomato_Chetkup
Everybody with glasses can attest to this truth. The rain splatters all over your lenses, which helps you to see water, not anything else. This is why people with glasses spend more time indoors...